LISA O'REILLY MPA CE
Management & Evaluation Consulting
Evaluator in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
As an independent consultant and Credentialed Evaluator with more than 18 years experience, my work includes monitoring, evaluation, and learning for programs and policies, strategic planning, performance management, research and analysis, reporting, and training.
I have a diverse work experience that allows me to adapt to an array of work environments. My past work includes larger, multi-year, multi-sector projects to small, community-based ones. I have worked as an external consultant and internal professional, independently and leading or working with colleagues in larger teams, in Canada and abroad. Recent clients include the Government of Canada and national nonprofit organizations. Prior work as internal evaluator mirrored this, most recently with Social Impact Inc. as an embedded evaluator on the United States Agency for International Development, Global Health Professional and Organizational Development (GHPOD II) project. Prior to that with Free the Slaves (a US-based international nonprofit focuses on ending human trafficking). I lived and worked in Pakistan for two years, working with local and international nonprofit organizations providing evaluation support and training, and survey and analysis services. I returned to Canada in 2018 and am based in Vancouver.
Past clients and colleagues
Some projects and projects details have been withheld for confidentiality and/or project security reasons.
- BC Ministry of the Environment
- Canadian Heritage - Sport Canada
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (then Environment Canada)
- Evaluation Mentoring Canada (Now a program within the Canadian Evaluation Society)
- Fraser North Community Volunteer Connections
- Free the Slaves
- Global Affairs Canada (then Foreign Affairs and International Trade)
- Health Canada First Nations and Inuit Health Branch -
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (then Industry Canada)
- Nuclear Safety and Security
- National Resources Canada
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Norwegian Church Aid (Pakistan)
- Performance Management Network Inc.
- Praxis Spinal Cord Institute (previously the Rick Hansen Institute)
- Transport Canada
- Western Canada Diversification
- USAID Global Health Professional and Organizational Development Program II for Social Impact Inc.
Master of Public Administration (2014)University of Victoria.Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Diploma of Technology – International Trade and Transport (2001)British Columbia Institute of Technology Burnaby, BC
Bachelor of Arts (1995)Simon Fraser UniversityBurnaby, BC
Certificate of Liberal Arts (1995)Simon Fraser UniversityBurnaby, BC